InstantAccept is a third party QuickBooks solution that offers integrated processing solutions that provide QuickBooks functionality without actually requiring the merchant to work within the QuickBooks application.
InstantAccept is integrated with the entire Bolt product suite for a seamless (and secure!) single source QuickBooks and payment acceptance solution!
InstantAccept is compatible with the following versions of QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Financial: Pro, Premiere and Enterprise (Ver. 2010 & Up)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (Ver. 2010 & Up)
- Instant Tokenization: Cardholder data is tokenized upon submittal - credit card fields are not hashed
- View Settlements, Deposits and Statements: When integrated to the CardPointe Gateway, users can view vital business data (i.e. settlements, deposits and statements) - all in one place
- Reconciliation: InstantAccept's customizable reconciliation solution ensures reconciling cash-to-receipts is integrated and automated
- Dynamic Processing: Process card-present and card-not-present transactions in as little as three seconds over a high-speed internet connection - merchants can also utilize the 'Split Payments' feature to break payments into multiple billings
- Security: InstantAccept's PCI-compliant database protects valuable credit card and customer information
- In-House Support: After installation, InstantAccept’s tech team will provide training to ensure a seamless transition
- Suggested Merchant Cost: $29.95 monthly fee
- Agent Cost: $25 per MID per month + a one-time $40 setup fee for every new merchant enrolled in Instant Accept (applies to acquiring and non-acquiring MIDs)
To sign a merchant up for InstantAccept using the CardPointe Gateway (and bill through CardConnect), attach the a completed InstantAccept sign up form via a 'CardPointe Services - CardPointe Gateway Activation/Setup' ticket in CoPilot:
Visit the InstantAccept YouTube page to learn more about features and functionality or call InstantAccept at 855.220.2840.