Security breaches are a big deal - Clover Security protects businesses from hackers and malicious software to reduce liability in the event of a breach.
The state-of-the-art, multi-layered security and compliance solution, Clover Security (aka TransArmor Solution), provides more comprehensive data security to a merchant's payment processing service to ensure their customers’ data and their business are protected from a potential data breach. This product also helps businesses stay current with the ever-changing payments industry requirements and remain compliant. Clover Security provides a combination of encryption and tokenization to protect data at every processing stage - in transit and at rest.
Data Protection is the latest encryption and tokenization technology that helps protect cardholder data from the moment a card is swiped in a merchant’s payment system. Encryption protects data on the frontend and tokenization protects data at rest by removing card data from the merchant's environment post-authorization.
The Clover Security Bundle includes:
- Card data encryption + tokenization (with an eligible device)
- Detection and defense of malicious software
- Liability waiver of up to $100,000
- Easy PCI compliance
- Expert support
Clover Security also offers bundles to include:
- PCI Rapid Comply only
- Data Protection only
- PCI Rapid Comply and Data Protection
Features + Benefits
- Accept All Payments: Protection for all payment types, from swiped cards, EMV chip cards and mobile payments
- Increase Payment Security + Protect Cardholder Data: Multiple layers of protection make sensitive data significantly more secure and safeguarded against cybercrime - both in transit and at rest
- Minimize Liability: Decrease responsibility in case of a data breach with extra coverage from the liability waiver*
- Reduce PCI Compliance Burden: Clover Security eliminates cardholder data from a business' environment through encryption and tokenization, thus minimizing the scope of regulatory responsibilities
- Merchants can assess their compliance level with PCI Rapid Comply via a fast, easy questionnaire
*Up to $100,000 per location, up to five locations, for card association costs in the event of a data breach.
Backend Platform Availability
- Omaha backend
- North backend (FACS + FDS)
Client Type Availability
- Retail ISO
- Wholesale ISO
Visit the PPO Grid on firstdataclients.com for more information: