Need assistance with CardPointe or have questions about your hardware? We have your back! You can contact our Support team by submitting a support ticket without having to leave the CardPointe application.
We encourage you to perform a search on this Support site to see if you can find an answer to your question. If this site does not solve your problem, we welcome your feedback with open arms! Simply click the Send Feedback button at the bottom-right of any page on this site to tell us how we can improve your support experience.
Any CardPointe user with the appropriate permissions can submit Support tickets in CardPointe.
- Admin Users
By default, "Admin" users have the ability to submit Support tickets.
- Standard Users
"Standard" users can also submit Support tickets, but they must first have their account permissions updated.
If you are an admin and you wish to grant "Standard" users access to submit Support tickets, simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to Administration > Users and select the user that you wish to grant access to submit Support tickets.
Click the Site Permissions tab.
Scroll down and check the box next to Support Ticketing.
Click Update. The user now has the ability to create Support tickets in CardPointe.
Note: If the "Support Ticketing" option does not display on the "Site Permissions" tab, please contact your Partner for assistance.
To create a support ticket in CardPointe:
- Navigate to the "Support" tab and click Create Ticket.
If you have multiple merchant locations, you can open a ticket for a specific location by choosing the site from the Location dropdown.
Select the purpose of the ticket from the Reason dropdown.
Provide details about your request or inquiry in the Description field.
When finished, click Save to submit the ticket. A member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible. If you would prefer to be contacted over the telephone, please include your contact information in the ticket description.
To add additional comments to a ticket or to respond to our Support team:
- Select the ticket ID from "Support Tickets" list.
- Click Add Comment to add additional information or to respond to our Support team.
Want to be in the know when an update occurred to one of your Support tickets? You can opt to receive email notifications whenever a Support ticket is created or updated on your merchant account.
- Navigate to Administration > Users and select the user that you wish to subscribe to ticket updates.
- Click the Email Notifications tab.
- Scroll down to the "Transactions & Event Notifications" section and check the box next to Support Ticket Alerts.
- Click Save when finished. You will now receive email notifications when support tickets are created and updated.