The CardPointe Integrated Terminal solution is a cloud-based integration that makes it quick and easy to add secure payment acceptance to any point-of-sale application. With a suite of terminals equipped with EMV and contactless payment technologies and point-to-point encryption, you can offer quick and secure payments to your customers.
Features and Benefits
Our terminal solution extends the following features and benefits to your Point-of-Sale environment:
- Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) ensures that cardholder data is instantly encrypted, tokenized, and secured.
- The RESTful CardPointe Integrated Terminal API makes integrating our terminals with your POS application easy.
- Our suite of Clover and Ingenico devices offer a wide range of device types to suit your payment needs.
- EMV and contactless (NFC) payment technologies provide your customers with the latest in payment methods.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi (select devices) connectivity keeps your devices online and connected to our terminal's cloud-based services and your POS system.
- CardPointe reporting and transaction management provides real-time access to your business's financial information via the CardPointe application or CardPointe Gateway API.
- Compatibility with the CardPointe Virtual Terminal and CardPointe Mobile app enables you to accept card-present payments from the Virtual Terminal without development work.
Date Updated: 10/18/2022
Our Bolt family of integrated solutions is becoming CardPointe Integrated Payments.
Over the coming weeks, your terminals will receive an update with minor changes, including an updated default theme and branding for terminals that are not configured with custom branding.
Terminals will update automatically during the nightly reboot window; therefore, we ask that you leave your terminals powered on and connected to your network overnight. Once your terminal is updated, you may notice the following changes:
- If you are using the default device wallpaper and theme, the Bolt wallpaper and logo will change to CardPointe Integrated Terminal.
- The Bolted and Unbolted statuses will change to Connected and Disconnected, respectively.
Additionally, for Ingenico Lane terminals, the PIN entry prompt for EMV PIN Debit cards will now displays the following additional information:
- The Application Label, which describes the EMV application name read from the card (for example, "US Debit").
- Instructions for bypassing PIN entry:
"Press the Red X to Cancel or the Green Circle to Bypass"
CardPointe Integrated Terminal User Guides
See the following guides for information on setting up, using, and troubleshooting your terminal.
Clover Terminal User Guides
Ingenico Terminal User Guides
If you're an independent software vendor or developer looking to integrate the CardPointe Integrated Terminal solution with your application, see the following technical documentation for detailed information: